The Rotary Club of Western Endeavour
HAS a focus on community and international projects that will make a significant difference to people's lives. At the same time, we offer real opportunities for business networking and a chance to have fun in a social setting. Add to this excellent speakers, challenging and thought provoking activities, and a great breakfast and we believe we have the right recipe for a vibrant and energetic Club.
But don't take our word for it, let us prove it to you. If you aren't yet a Rotarian and would like to have a look at one of the most exciting Clubs in WA, come along to Western Endeavour for breakfast. Let us show you how much you can get back from being an active participant in the community, and how many new friends and contacts you can make at the same time.
Our projects include:
- Supporting Balga Senior High School programs including Beacon Foundation Leadership Program, F1 Challenge, and The Sound Way (literacy program)
- Sponsoring a student at the National Youth Science Forum
- Sponsoring students in the Four Way Test Speech Competition
- Sponsoring students in the Siemens Science Experience
- Sponsoring students in the Rotary Youth Leadership Award ( RYLA ) camp
- Sponsoring students in the Rotary Youth Program of Enrichment (RYPEN)
Sposnsorship of a Mental Health seminar
Purchase of equipment for St Johns Ambulance Service and much, much more....
- Providing material costs for the building of a Physiotherapy facility at St Damians, Flores, Indonesia
- Support for Seeds of Hope Orphanage in Bali
- Assisting a village in East Timor.
Fun & Fellowship
Fundraising and fellowship including quiz nights, speedway collections, wine tastings, dinners and more!
Vocational visits to Member's workplaces, including the Airport control tower, WA Institute of Sport, the 41st floor of the Bankwest Tower, the Family Court, Australia Post etc....
- Donations in times of need...
Any of the above catch your interest? If you'd like to book yourself into one of our breakfasts, (or maybe even enquire about joining) just contact our Secretary